"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you know what today is?  Besides it being a Monday, which are usually great days because they are my day off, it is the first day of SUNY New Paltz classes.  Which means that summer is officially over!  Gross.  It also means that work is going to be sucky for the next two weeks.  Last minute vactioners trying to suck in the last waking moments of summer, minimal staff, long hours, homework, and barely getting to see my husband. 

However I can flip this around and look at the brighter side and say one more semester closer till Matt graduates!  The fall is upon us which means, apple picking, pumpkin picking, apple cider donuts, sweaters, leaves changing, long drives to see the foliage, and of course Halloween!  One of my favorite holidays.

I just can't get ahead of myself and I need to focus on the next two weeks and then I can breath.  Working 10 more hours a week (maybe 15) is really not that bad considering I have been able to take two vacations this summer.  This is not my first summer doing this either so I just need to grin and bare it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment