"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

10 Things I Love

Not in any particular order.

  1. My "Easy Button" at work.  It always adds the perfect touch and sweet satisfaction when finishing any task.
  2. Our Netbook.  It is a lifesaver during the school year.
  3. Rolling over to the cold side of the pillow.
  4. A new pair of running sneakers that feel awesome on the pavement.
  5. Crossing things off lists.
  6. Watermelon and strawberry Charms Lolly Pops.
  7. My $5 sunglasses from JR warehouse.
  8. The first summer night that hits 65 degrees.
  9. A quiet house and a bubble bath.
  10. A great glass of red wine.  It really can take you anywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment