"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tomorrow Night

Tomorrow night is the season premiere of 'Weeds'- I can't wait to see what Nancy will do this season.  This suburbian mommy/dealer was in over head at the end of last season. 

I hope I don't forget to watch it.

Showtime   10:00 p.m.
http://www.sho.com/site/weeds/home.do

No comments:

Post a Comment