"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

10 Things I Could do Without

Not in any particular order

  1. Whiney people.  Really, your life is not that bad.
  2. People who don't signal when chaning lanes or turning. 
  3. Subbing your toe.
  4. Burping without excusing yourself. (GROSS!)
  5. Soggy cereal.
  6. Waking up early in the morning.  I love my slumber.
  7. Telemarketer phone calls.
  8. Slow internet connections.  It drives me crazy.
  9. Liter.  Again totally easy to fix.
  10. Danielle from the 'Real Housewives of NJ'- I didn't want to add her to my list because it give hers attention but no one reads my blog besides me so it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment