"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween Party Playlist

>
Here is a Halloween party playlist that I would definitely have on my party playlist.  I'm a big fan of the 'classics'.  It is a cheesy list but to me that's what makes it so enjoyable and fun. I hope these hauntingly great hits help make your gathering a memorable one.

Monster Mash




Talking Heads- "Psycho Killer"



Michael Jackson- "Thriller"




The Edgar Winter Group - "Frankenstein"




Rockwell- "Somebody's Watching Me"



Ray Parker Jr. "Ghostbusters Theme Song"



Marilyn Manson's "This is Halloween"



The Doors "People are Strange"




Sheb Wooley "Purple People Eater"



Creedence Clearwater Revival "Bad Moon Rising"



The Searchers "Love Potion #9



The B 52's "Rock Lobster"


Harry Belafonte "Jump in the Line"


<>

No comments:

Post a Comment