"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

3 Great 'Thriller' Videos

Here are three really great 'Thriller" videos that will make your day!  You're welcome. ;)


Skeleton Animation 'Thriller'
This is simply cute.




Indian 'Thriller'
This is hilarious!!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when I found it.




Philippine Prison 'Thriller'
I guess they do have a lot of time to plan something like this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment