"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fall checklist is getting smaller

I am diligently working hard at checking items off my Fun Fall checklist.  I am really finding the list as a great motivator to continue to experience and enjoy all the aspects of fall that make me smile.  

Below you'll be able to see some of pictures I've taken along the way.  I have been able to watch 'It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown', hosted a chili football day, went to a haunted house and corn maze, started and almost finished a Halloween craft from my Pinterest board 'Halloween Haunts and Happenings', watched 2 of 3 scary movies, made and mailed out Halloween cards to some lucky people, collected leaves with my kids, and I went pumpkin picking with my family.  Even though I did a lot I still have so much more to do!!  


I hope you too are able to get out and enjoy all that fall has to offer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment