"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall Fun Checklist- Incomplete!!


I tried so very hard to complete all the items on my list but mother nature had other plans so  I did not get to experience everything.  Halloween was my deadline but since I called this list my 'Fun Fall Checklist' I guess I can let a few things slide and mentally extend the deadline. 
I did make quite an effort overall and I am pleased with how much I was able to accomplish.  I even added a few extra things to the list since they seemed to fit so perfectly with the season.

Here is what I have not completed:

  • I still have to make caramel apples and popcorn balls.
  • Play football/catch in my yard.

Was not able to:
  • Walk in the Halloween parade in our town.  This was my choice as it was raining and I didn't want to take my little ones out in steady rain.
I recently:
  • Collected food for a food pantry.
  • Went to a great Halloween Costume party.
  • Went Trick or Treating as a family.
  • Made one Halloween decoration - Black Snake Wreath via Martha Stewart.
  • I mailed out my Halloween cards in time!
Additional Fun Fall activities I added to the list:
  • Made a scarecrow.
  • Carved a pumpkin.
  • Roasted pumpkin seeds.
  • Read more fall/spooky books with my kids.
  • Made some fun props for a Halloween costume.
  • Had a dance party with my kids.
Here are the pictures for prove it!










No comments:

Post a Comment