"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

5 Irrational Things I am Thankful For...

Not sure if you've noticed this on other bloggers' pages, Martha Stewart's website, or any other family/home/craft websites making lists that are super long; '450 ways to make' or '105 costumes ideas', etc. I wanted to make a list of things I am thankful for but who has time to write or read 450 things to be thankful for. I barely have time to pee during the day. Stop overwhelming me! This mass umbrella marketing needs to stop. Besides that we all know that we are all thankful for our families and our health, etc. Let's be real, of course we all are. So I have created a list of things I am thankful for that aren't your run of mill thoughts. 


5 really solid irrational things I am thankful for:
  1. The 'Twilight' series because the world of readers needed poorly written books to make them feel good about how fast they can read.
  2. Pumpkin Spice Latte because my dental hygienist and dentist weren't annoyed with me enough for giving myself a sugar bath this time of year.
  3. Pinterest for allowing me to hoard without causing a fire hazard in my house.
  4. Having multiple copies of the same children's books since my children thought that their primary source of nutrition was to eat their books for a period of time.
  5. Descending from Irish and Italian families so I can eat pasta and drink beer everyday without judgement because it's in my genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment