"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Fun Fall Checklist

Here are some music options while reading the checklist

or

My Fun Fall Checklist:
(In no particular order)

-Go Apple Picking
-Collect leaves with my kids
-Go to an Oktoberfest
-Eat a lot of Apple Cider Donuts
-Make Apple Crisp
-Go Pumpkin Picking with family
-Watch 3 really Scary Movies
-Watch "It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"
-Make a Pumpkin Pie
-Drink Pumpkin Beer
-Go to a Haunted House and Corn Maze
-Make Caramel Apples & Popcorn Balls
-Host a Chili Football Day
-Go for a Scenic Fall Foliage Drive
-Help with a Food Drive
-Play Football in our Front Yard or Catch
-Go to a great Halloween Costume Party
-March in the NP Halloween Parade
-Make Hot Apple Cider
-Trick or Treat
-Make at least one Halloween Decoration from my Pinterest Halloween Board
-Make and mail out Halloween Cards
-Do everything on this list!


This is another Pinterest inspired activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment