"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Early Holiday Shopping has Begun!

Check out this awesome bracelet-- Girls you have to show this to your hubby's- a little "hint hint" action is always helpful.

http://shopopensky.com/anniepilek/buy/jill-heller-abundance-bracelet?share=1

No comments:

Post a Comment