"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Another Road Trip with the Kids...

I am always trying think of ways to recommend travel tips to parents. It is so easy and convenient to pop in a DVD in the car and let the little darlings zone out and quiet down but do we really want to raise mini zombies. Though this might not work for children who can't read yet it seems like a fairly fun product that could be worth trying out.
http://shopopensky.com/anniepilek/buy/chronicle-books-travel-games

No comments:

Post a Comment