"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Christmas Family Fun Checklist

Here is my Christmas checklist.  It's really long so cross your fingers I can get it all done!

Christmas Checklist

A little music to get you in the Christmas spirit.


  • Watch and read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"
  • Make chocolate chip cookies
  • Donate toys and food to local drives
  • Make several ornaments
  • Visit and get pictures taken with a really great Santa
  • Come up with a memorable front window display
  • Buy a real Christmas tree
  • Host a Graham Cracker House and Ice Cream Cone (Tree) decorating party
  • Mail out my holiday cards early (this one i’s tough)
  • Read "A Christmas Carol" by Charles Dickens
  • Take the holidays in stride and find moments to smile
  • Drive around the neighborhood at night to view everyone's Christmas lights, pick a favorite, and give them the "Best in the Neighborhood Award"
  • Host a game night with friends
  • Drink a Saranac Caramel Porter. One of my seasonal favorites.
  • Start the 'Elf on the Shelf'
  • Watch "A Charlie Brown Christmas"
  • Sing the "Twelve Days of Christmas" with my family
  • Listen to lots of Christmas records
  • Make treats for our neighbors
  • Kiss under the mistletoe (more than once)
  • Make an ugly Christmas sweater
  • Make a popcorn string and paper chain
  • Do something from this list on December 21 (Winter Solstice) 
  • Make a spiked peppermint hot chocolate
  • Read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to my kiddos
  • Make paper snowflakes
  • Make a wreath for the front door

No comments:

Post a Comment