"Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein

I dream big and can easily be swept away with my imagination. I have had so many hobbies over the past 20 years and now I am starting yet another. My hobbies range from crafting to movie making and dreaming about writing children's books. I find myself caught up in my head, day dreaming of how I can portray my experiences, desires, and memories. I hope my blog entertains, inspires, and helps you laugh about your own silly quirks.

Monday, November 15, 2010

November Movie Nights

Have a Movie Party or Date this month at your house- Bring it back old school

  1. Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
  2. Pulp Fiction
  3. The Princess Bride
  4. Spaceballs
  5. The Never Ending Story
  6. Wayne's World
  7. SNL's - Best of Christopher Walken
  8. Amelie
  9. Shrek
  10. Dumb and Dumber
I hope they grace your screen and don't forget the popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment